Saturday, August 24, 2013

2013 VMA Performers: Should Be Damn Good

Look at all these musicians performing at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards ... Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Drake, Macklemore, Robin Thicke... But if you told me if there was one performer missing -- it'd be Chris Brown. If he was performing, then, you have perfect VMA performance lineup.

Though life is not perfect, and you still take this great lineup of artists, that will perform at MTV's biggest night, the 2013 VMAs, tomorrow night at 9:00 PM, live at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, New York -- OH YEAH!

I'm expecting Kanye West and Lady Gaga to set the stage on fire.

Gaga, for sure. I think Gaga is going to open the show, and have her usual all-out big performances, off her new track "Applause". She's been M.I.A for couple years and she's gonna return with a bang.

I guess Kanye is going to perform "Black Skinhead" and maybe "New Slaves". I think he's gonna be great as well. Also, I wonder if he'll do something for his baby North West ... You know, sing her an 'I Love You' song.

Can't wait to see Bruno Mars on stage. He's another who gives a pretty good performance.

Justin Timberlake and -- yes -- 'N Sync. It's gonna be the 1999 VMAs, all over again. I'm fascinated to see if J.C Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone still have it. Last time the group sang together on a VMA stage was in 2001, performing "Pop", when Michael Jackson made a small appearance with 'N Sync on stage.