Monday, June 8, 1970

1. Jennifer Lopez

Maybe she doesn't have the best acting and/or singing skills, but you can't doubt that Jennifer Lopez is the greatest, and most successful, celebrity Puerto Rican.

With the net worth of $250 million, you're doing something right.

I'd be the first one to say that I have some negative opinions about Lopez, from her business decisioning and personal life. But the fact is she works her ass off; J-Lo worked her ass off to get where she is today. This is not Kim Kardashian -- this is a girl who came from the Bronx and pushed herself to the top.

Watching the VH1 "Behind The Music" story on her, made me realize what a warrior Jennifer is. It really showed me how dedicated she was to get to the top. And I admire that. We all have to admire that. Even with her singing ability and performance makes me scratch my head -- but then I realize, Jennifer just loves what she does. I don't even think it's about the money, anymore. She's just to stubborn to want to give up on what she truly wants to do. And kudos for her on that.

I like Jennifer; I even bought her album back in 2001. Though, I just, sometimes, disagree with her lifestyle. I don't understand her decisioning at times.

No matter what, you can't take away what she's done for herself and for Puerto Ricans all around the world.