Sunday, July 7, 2013

San Fran Plane Crash: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

photo by: NyDailyNews.com
At first, I thought it was accident. Now, after watching what a witness said, I'm thinking a bit differently.

After watching ABC World News when a witness saw first-hand when the Asian Airlines Flight 214 crashed while landing at San Francisco International Airport, made me thinking something else could've been up. And maybe -- just maybe -- this wasn't no accident.

The witness -- who I did not pick up the name -- spoke to ABC anchor David Muir, and felt that the reason why the plane crashed was because pilot seem to want to take off, while it was about to land, causing the tail of the plane to break. I found that to be very interesting when that witness said that.

Now, I'm hoping this was an accident and not...something that was purposely done. And it could very be an accident. But the way the witness described, or his theory of why the plane crashed, can be right.

If you're a professional pilot, you're suppose to get the head of the plane down -- not up. I'm obviously NOT a pilot, but, again, if you're an 'international' pilot, you're not suppose to land a plane like this is the first time you've flown in your life.

Once this pilot in stable condition and ready to speak, he will have tons of answers question.

My condolence goes to the families of the two young women who were the only ones to have lost their lives in this crash. Their lives weren't suppose to end this way.